Terms and Conditions for Job Posts
2. It is the responsibility of the company provide the details of the job to post. The Perak Bar Webmaster reserves the right not to accept any job post which in his/her view has contravened or is likely to contravene the Legal Profession Act 1976 or any of the rules made thereunder including the Legal Profession (Publicity) Rules 2001 and Website Rules for Law Firms 2005.
3. The job will only be run upon receipt of full payment of the job post charges in advance.
4. No refund will be given for any cancellation of any job post after the first publication of the job on the website.
5. All stated rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
6. While all efforts will be taken to ensure that our website runs 24 hours a day, no compensation will be given to any company due to any interruption or downtime of our server and website, and the Perak Bar makes no representation or warranty, whether expressly or by implication, and neither is the Perak Bar responsible nor liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by any company arising out of the job placed on our website.